Connecting Xbox consoles to devices other than Xbox can sometimes be difficult. However, it has created a tip for you how to connect the Xbox console to the iPhone phone. In this way, if you want to connect it to the iPhone, we have briefly explained to you how to do it in a deliberate way.
In the meantime, you can connect multiple Xbox console models to your iPhone or iPad. As for which controller models are compatible, you can also review them in the list below. However, not every game on iOS supports wireless consoles.
To find out which games support console, go to the game’s page in the App Store. Check if there’s a console icon under the Get game button. If there is no icon, the game does not support the wireless console.
iPhone Supported Console Models
In the list below, you can see the console models supported by iPhone phones.
- Xbox wireless console (Model 1708)
- Xbox Elite Wireless Console Series 2
- Xbox adaptive controller
- Xbox wireless console serial S & serial X
Now that we know which Xbox consoles can connect to an iPhone, let’s move on to the steps of pairing an Xbox controller with an iPhone.
How to connect xbox controller to iPhone
- First, make sure Bluetooth on your iPhone is turned on.
- Then press the Xbox button and the share button on your Xbox console at the same time for about 4-5 seconds. You can find the Share button in the black panel indicated by an arrow toward the top of the controller.
- After pressing the Xbox and share button at the same time, you will see the Xbox button flash with white light. This means that your Xbox controller is currently in pairing mode.
- Now, search for the Xbox wireless console in the Bluetooth settings of your iPhone and click on it to connect to your iPhone.
- After the pairing took place, your iPhone is connected successfully.